from December 2020
New feelgood spaces just for you
A new era for the Hasenauer is about to begin
From 21 new double rooms, suites and studios, a state-of-the-art rooftop relax area, a fitness lounge with top-level machines by Precor and Technogym, to the brand-new 70 m2 family play world and the newly designed restaurant area with panorama café, bar and lounges, the Hasenauer opens up a wealth of unique spaces for indulgence, adventure and relaxation. Prepare to be surprised!
The start of something big
The Hasenauer: all-new and yet familiar
In April 2020, the 4-star hotel Hasenauer in Saalbach Hinterglemm embarked on an entirely new chapter of its history: until December 2020, we are busy renovating, extending and converting our facilities. The goal is to create even more open spaces and areas where you can retreat and relax at your own pace. We want to make sure that you feel at home here and that you come back to us time and time again. All-new, and yet with the same old ambience that you know and love, the Hasenauer provides the perfect setting for the holiday of your dreams in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
What’s new at the Hasenauer
The new Hasenauer at a glance
- 21 new double rooms, suites, studios
- Rooftop relax area (from the age of 16) with panorama sauna world, relaxation lounge, Yoga, meditation and chill-out lounge
- Panorama terrace on the 4th floor with whirlpool
- New fitness lounge with top-level equipment by Precor and Technogym
- Beauty & SPA
- Restaurant, dining areas, buffet landscape, panorama café
- Reception area and check-in
- Hotel bar with lounge flair
- Seminar facilities for smaller groups
- Ski storage area with lockable, heatable storage units
- 70 m2 family play world with climbing wall, Fit4Fun games table, Butterfly game computer with 20 games (2-10 years), climbing frame with slide, Clipp-Clapp table, table football and much more.
- Family chill-out area with infrared booth
- In winter: Top location – just 200 m to the ski lift
- From summer 2021: extended summer activity programme with Glemm Guides and Rabbit Sports, Freeride & Park (Downhill/Enduro), mountain tour (Enduro/trail bike), E-Mountain-Experience (e-bike), BIG 5 (5 mountains, 5 cable cars, 5,000 metre difference in altitude), Kids on Bike (from the age of 6)