Mountainbiking in the Glemm valley
Mountainbiking in Hinterglemm: fun & action for leisurely bikers and mountainbikers
Mountain bike holidays, guided mountain bike tours, mountain bike rental and mountain bike events
Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a paradise for mountain bikers: free riders, downhillers, cross-country experts and thrill seekers can select the best day trips out of an incredible 720 kilometres of comprehensive routes during their stay. Free riders can take on the Big-5-Bike Challenge, mountain bikers can enjoy the pinpoint accuracy of GPS navigation and bikers with a humbler condition can use the offer of e-bikes for rental.
Tip: Feel free to participate in the biking events and competitions in Saalbach-Hinterglemm or just watch from the sidelines!
Mountainbike Holidays in Austria
The Hotel Hasenauer is a member of the Mountainbike Hotels. Experience guided bike tours with the hotel’s own mountainbike guide “Fritz jun.” and benefit from the extensive services which mark the bike hotel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
E-biking and mountain biking in Saalbach-Hinterglemm at a glance
A mountain bike holiday at the Bike Circus Saalbach-Hinterglemm will surprise you alot. Here is just a taste of what you can expect from your mountain biking holiday:
- 720 km bike-path network in the Bike Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- Connection to the 280 km long Tauern Bike Path
- 4 cable cars with free bike transport in Saalbach Hinterglemm (ca. 4,000 metres of altitude)
- Cross-country marathon trail and half marathon
- Single trails, Downhill, Freeride, Dirt Park, North Shore, training parcours
- Connection to the Bike Park Leogang
- Many chalets in Saalbach Hinterglemm for the well-deserved break
- Free panorama map
- 3D bike map on the internet
- Big events like the World Games of Mountain Biking & GlemmRide Bike Festival
Guided tours in Glemmtal - € 20.- per person per tour
Guided tours outside Saalbach - € 25.- per person per tour
Lending fee for GPS device - € 25.- per day with mounting. GPS data for all tours in Saalbach available
Max. 10 persons, no minimum number of participants. Guides consider the weakest link.
Have you always dreamed of a mountainbike holiday in Austria? The Sport Hotel Hasenauer offers you the perfect starting point and you are right in the middle of the action. Just feel free to send us a non-binding inquiry right away.make a non-binding inquiry
Athletes service at Hotel Hasenauer for your mountain bike holidays
At your sports & bike Hotel Hasenauer you can expect generous mountain bike facilities with everything you need:
- Bicycle stand
- Lockable storage room with video surveillance
- Service corner with tools, workstand, lubricants, air pump and repair kit
- Washing station for bikes
- Laundry service for bike clothes
- Drying room for mountain bike clothes and shoes
- Mountain bike info corner & tips for your tours anytime
- Biker's regular table
- Mountain bike shower
- Spa area with steam sauna, Finnish sauna, organic sauna and infrared cabin
- Pleasant massages
- Heated swimming pool & lawn
- Joker Card - incl. summer cabins with bike transport and much more
As “Mountain Bike Holidays“ members are we the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
The hoteliers of the hotels & regions selected and approved by "Mountain Bike Holidays" constantly create new offers in order to accommodate their guests’ wishes. They accompany their guests on tours every day and know that the requirements are just as varied as they are different. Founded in 1996, the quality of the facilities and services for mountain bikers has made ”Mountain Bike Holidays“ the market leading company in Europe. The high standards are ensured by, TÜV Austria certified, annual inspections.
The categories Classic, Elite and Pro refer to the total of available bike services, i.e. services provided by qualified guides per day and week.
We have been approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays“ and have been certified as category Classic.
The category Classic offers the following total of available bike services with qualified guides:
- 2 guided bike services on 4 days per week, accompanied by guides who are especially trained in the respective offer
- At least one of the guided tours in the week programme includes a visit into the neighbouring region. Transfer is arranged, i.e. the tour’s starting and finishing point is situated outside the village/town
- There is even a tour on the day of departure