GLEMMGUIDES - MOUNTAINBIKE GUIDES IN HOTEL HASENAUER IN HINTERGLEMM
4 FRIENDS – 1 PASSION: FRITZ, STEFF, LOLO AND HANSI ARE YOUR PERSONAL MOUNTAINBIKE GUIDES IN THE "HOME OF COOL"
New as of Summer 2019: With the Glemmguides Fritz, Steff, Lolo and Hansi you'll get to experience the fascinating Mountainbike-Region of Saalbach Hinterglemm.
All good things are four! This also applies to the mountainbike guides in the "Home of Cool", because it's the four friends Fritz, Stefan, Lorenz and Hansi who are on tour as Glemmguides. They have made their passion for mountainbiking their (side)job and want to take you on an exciting journey of discovery through the Mountainbike-Region Saalbach Hinterglemm. As certified tour guides they will show you the most scenic spots, the best lodges and give you some insider tips on the way for your tour in Glemmtal – that's your customised tour as adapted to your requests. Glemmguide Hansi supplies you with the best equipment in his sports shop "Rabbit Sports".
For many years, Hasenauer Senior boss Fritz Steger was an ambitious bike guide for all Hasenauer-guests and has completed countless mountain bike tours. Now his son Fritz Junior, cousin Stefan Steger, good friend Lorenz Jan and Hans Hasenauer have taken over this task. All three are avid sportspeople and mountain bikers and know the "Home of Cool" inside out. That's why the Glemmguides are the go-to outriders if you want to go on a guided bike tour in Saalbach Hinterglemm on your holidays.
A profile of the Glemmguides
Fritz Junior truly takes after his dad Papa Fritz Senior. He is an all-rounder and lends a hand in the family business Hotel Hasenauer wherever he is needed. Just like his cousin Steff, Fritz is also a certified by guide and in addition to mountainbiking, mountaineering and motocross racing are also among his hobbies.
His favourite trail? Fritz has a hard time deciding: On the one hand, he is a true fan of the Hacklberg-trail in Saalbach Hinterglemm, on the other hand he loves riding and exploring more secluded trails in Glemmtal, in direction of Hohe Tauern or even to Kitzbühel.
Stefan "Steff" Steger
The Saalbach native is the cousin of Fritz Junior and has made his passion for cooking his main job in the nice and cosy Kohlmais-Stubn restaurant. He is just as passionate about mountainbiking and that's why he's trained to become a certified bite guide. Thanks to his local knowledge and enthusiasm he is popular not only with guests, but also with the locals.
His favourite trail? He loves everything in the "Home of Cool" you can ride with a mountain bike.
Lorenz "Lolo" Jan
The biology student is a good friend of Fritz and Steff's and a true globetrotter. Every year he goes on tour through Europe with his VW-Bulli, and of course uses this time to go mountainbiking and freeriding. His passion for bikes led him to get qualified as a bike and freeride guide. For this reason and because of his experience with various trails in all of Europe, he is a perfect addition to the Glemmguide-Team.
His favourite trail? Lolo has not just one. As he studies in Innsbruck, the Arzler Alm-trail and the North Chain-trail are among his favourites. But he also likes the Bikepark Leogang and loves his holiday job as a Glemmguide more than anything.
Hans "Hansi" Hasenauer
With his rental the passionate cyclist provides our guests with the best bikes and suitable equipment.
With the Glemmguides on tour: Guided bike tours in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Steff, Fritz, Lolo and Hansi aka the Glemmguides, will ensure you experience unforgettable guided bike tours through the "Home of Cool" on your holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm. When going on a tour with the Glemmguides you'll profit from these benefits:
- Customised advice at "Rabbit Sports" by Glemmguide Hansi Hasenauer
- Equipment tips
- Tour briefing
- Riding technique tips during the tour
- Panoramic highlights and photo-stops
- Snack breaks at selected huts and lodges
- Insiders' tips, hidden trails for experts
- Organisation of return transport, if required as part of the tour.
- Weather and hazard info
- Tours take place even in bad weather – routing will be adapted to the weather and trail conditions
- Various levels of difficulty and obstacles
- Dressing material
- First aid-trained
- Emergency number
- Repair kit and spare parts
- Lockable and video monitored bike depot
- Washing place & service corner in the hotel
In addition to the Hasenauer-summer packages there are various optional bike-packages, to make your summer activity and bike holidays even more varied and unique.
More details about the guided tours:
- Maximum group size: 7 persons, no minimum number of participants.
- The guides will adapt to the weakest participant.
- No fixed program – the Glemmguides will cater to your personal requests.
- From freeride-tour to marathon-tour, the range of options is complete.
- 1 x per week there is a biker get-together in Hotel Hasenauer or in the Kohlmais-Stubn
- Tour packages can be booked in advance or locally at short notice
- Cooperation with Rabbit Sports (bikes of the brands Scott, Haibike & Husqvarna)
- Guiding and bike rental prices available on request
Look forward to guided Mountainbike-Tours for beginners and the advanced in the "Home of Cool" in Saalbach Hinterglemm. For questions and information about the prices and packages, please contact us by mail, phone or send us a non-binding enquiry!