THE COOLING WATERS ON HOT SUMMER DAYS – WATER GAMES IN HINTERGLEMM
Lakes, ponds, spas, waterfalls and more – water games for children and their parents
Pinzgau’s lush grassy mountains are peppered with streams, gorges and watercourses. Families get to experience the fundamental element, water, during a holiday in Hinterglemm in many different ways - water themed parks, the highest waterfalls in Europe and water sports on the lakes which are of drinking water quality are on the water games agenda.
Water games in Hinterglemm and in Salzburger Land
Water has shaped the landscape in Salzburger Land over many millennia. It almost seems as though nature is playing with the water – investigate water in its purest form and the mountains which have shaped it:
- Lakes invite you to swim, enjoy the water games and water sports
- Swimming ponds and reservoirs
- Ravines - deep, kilometre-long gorges with turbulent waters
- Waterfalls - Krimml Waterfalls are the highest in Europe
- Water themed parks: Teufelswasser in Saalbach
- Spas in Gasteinertal
- Caves - Lamprechtshöhle cave, the biggest cave system in the world
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools – Capt. Hook adventure pool
- Water games at Hellbrunn palace – a family excursion to the Schlosspark and zoo
- Werfen Ice Giant Realm: millennia-old water masses which solidified to become ice
Water adventures during a summer holiday – Water games for children
During your family holiday there are many opportunities to experience and be inspired by the wonderful mountain waters. The loveliest place for your holiday featuring water games in Hinterglemm – the family hotel, the Hasenauer.
Send us a non-binding holiday enquiry now.