Get informed now!
With safety through a "casual" year
Hygiene and protection measures:
We pay special attention to physical distancing and are following government guidelines closely. All these measures continue to be reviewed and updated accordingly to the situation. Protecting the health of our guests and our employees has top priority.
Cancellation policy for summer 2021: Cancellations are free of charge up to 3 days before the start of your trip, then 100% of the accommodation costs will be charged.
These conditions apply for the period of the pandemic and should official requirements or security measures (COVID-19) (still) apply during your travel date. For cancellations for other reasons, the government cancellation conditions apply.
Information of the mountain railroads about Covid-19:
The mountain railroads provide information about the code of conduct under the following links:
- The prices quoted are in € per person and night incl. the Hasenauer full-board and all luxurious extras.
- All package prices are in € per person and include all package services.
- Add local taxes of € 2.00 per person and night (from the age of 15).
- Prices for overnight stay with breakfast minus € 10 per person, per day (depending on the age of children).
- Single room supplement for individual occupation of a double room or a suite: surcharge € 20 to € 30 per person, per day, depending on the category.
- Joker Card for summer included.
- Pets, depending on size, € 15 per animal and night, not including food. On request only
- There may be differences from the room photos and layouts shown. This does not reduce the price.
- For detailed information about terms of arrival and departure, deposit payments and terms of cancellation, please see the bookings correspondence.
- These Terms and conditions are stipulated
- We recommend taking out travel insurance.
Printing and typesetting errors excepted.